Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Evoke a response

Now I think that this will be one of my better writing pieces just because the things that I usually say, that I actually know a lot about, get a response from a lot of different people. The way I think I'll get a response out of the few people who actually read this is writing a little about myself. Okay to start off I love to plan. Planning things has always been some type of specialty of mine. My method for planning usually goes like this, if plan a fails plan b is already in motion if plan b starts to fall then c is there to back it up if c fails as well then I have d through z with an extra one on the end to back me up. Now I can honestly say that I've never needed more than plan a through c. The plans that I come up with can most of the time never be stopped. The people that I've worked with in the past sometimes have no idea why I tell them to do certain things until there actually done. My plans are so crazy and so elaborate that there's no way to figure them out because the minute you think that you've messed up my plans you find out that I've gotten to something better. Now my plans don't always go as planned and I do have to improvise. The reason why I plan things for "bad" acts against the world or the school or whatever is just because of the simple fact that it's fun. Not only is it fun but it also depending of the situation is the adventure. The adventure is the thing that everyone seeks in life. We all try to do something in our life that other people will remember us for. This for most people is where the adventure comes into play. The adventure makes our life worth living in my opinion. Honestly can anybody really say they have fun doing the legal fun acts all the time and doing nothing but follow the rules? For the people that can honestly stand up and say yes I always follow the rules and never once have I done anything illegal then either your a liar or a really nice person. Even so a person like this can not be real just for the fact that to properly know which is more fun following all the rules or breaking them all the person would've had to do both. If the person did do both and then says that following the rules are better, then again the person is a liar because that interferes with what the person said before which was I've never done anything but follow the rules. Now I think that this piece that I wrote should get some interesting feedback to say the least just because my views are so unique, but the only way to get a responce is if somebody reads this. Lets see if that actually happens.

2 comments:

  1. Well I did read it and I must admit it was pretty interesting. I see what you mean about the adventures in life part especially. Good luck with your future adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately agree, although I'm sure some people don't like you calling them liars. lol.
    I'd like to hear about some of your "interesting adventures." You've already got two responces... good luck on getting more.

    ReplyDelete